Invitex Invite Extension for Joomla
Invitex offers a comprehensive solution for Viral invitations for any Joomla Website.
- Full Integration with Native Joomla, JomSocial,CB, XIPT Registration systems.
- Option to restrict registration by Invitation only.
- Awesome Manual Invitations interface Quick Search on Import Optional Ajax Loading Name Cards Domain Restriction Invitation during registration Customizable HTML email subject and content & design.
- (For Emails) Customizable TEXT message subject and content (For Social Networks) Ability to include plenty of customization tags in the email [NAME] - Name of person receiving email [INVITER] - Name of person sending email [MESSAGE] - Message sent by Inviter [AVATAR] - Profile picture of Inviter [SITENAME] - Name of site [SITELINK] -link to the Site [SUBSCRIBE] - Link to sign up on site [UNSUBSCRIBE] - Unsubscribe link [PWIU] - People Who Have Invited You Before [SITEURL] - Absolute Url to the Site [EXPIRYDAYS] -
- Validity period for the link Support for J!MailAlerts Plugin Tags in Emails to add dynamic content like Latest News, Photos, Videos Users (Any JMA plugin) .
- This will help you showcase your site to people who have been invited & entice them sign up .
- Ability to insert Ads in emails via SocialAds & Monetize Emails. User can add a custom message to the Invitation & view a Invite Preview.
- Users have an option to : a. Enter Addresses Manually (Also has easy incorrect email detection & correction facility) b. Import contacts from their email accounts(via OpenInviter) c. Import contacts from supported Social Networks(via OpenInviter)
- * Note that b & c are dependant on OpenInviter. Invitex servers as a OpenInviter wrapper for the contacts imports.
- The scripts are developed, maintained, updated and released separately by OpenInviter. Any support issues related to OpenInviter are beyond support scope of Invitex. d. Native API Plugins Invitex offers native API plugins for many leading email providers & Social Networks as an alternative to OpenInvitever. Native API plugins are covered in the Invitex Support Scope.
- The following are supported as of now. i. LinkedIn ii. Gmail iii. Hotmail iv. Yahoo v. Facebook vi. Orkut vii. Twitter e. Invite using Referral Link/URL
- Ability to show People who exist on the site already post import.
- Ability to automatically connect the invted user & inviter in case of integration with Community builder or JomSocial.
- Admin can select which email or social network services to use from OpenInviter.
- Admin can configure a maximum per session limit for invitations.
- Ability to configure a Invitation Expiry in days.
- Uses a Cron Job/ Plugin in addition to optional batch processing to allow you to set up Invitex within your server mail sending limits in case of shared hosting.
- Admins get to see a cool Invite Statistics Dashboard with charts to clearly see the invite activity on his site.
- Points System integration option with Alpha User Points as well as JomSocial Points with ability to allocate points to the inviter as well as the invited user.
- Users can track the invites they have sent, see invite statistics & resend invites.
- Amigos Affiliate system supports Invitex Plugin API for developers to modify content of the invitation on the fly (Useful for Affiliate systems integration for example)
- Language Constant support in Emails for Multilingual Invites Manual Invitation Reminders
- Automated Invitation Reminders Per User Invitation Limits JomSocial Friend Invitations in Invite Anywhere Custom Landing Page
The Support subscription entitles you to support as well as access to updates for the product during this period. You can keep using the product on your site for life but updates can only be accessed in the subscription period. Please See FAQs for details about the subscription.
Current Version Published on November 23, 2012
Extension Type / Compatibility:
* Does this extension have extra files e.g. jquery, mootools?
Extension has not got special features, all extension parameters explained at the module back-end very clearly. All you need to do is rolling mouse over the parameter title to get information.
Support from Extension Developer Available on his website via Forums and Support Ticket
November 23, 2012
Comments - Questions
There are no comments/questions for this extension....
Do not hesitate to ask by using form on the right column