JBolo - Chat for JomSocial Community Builder Joomla
JBolo! is a really cool extension that will integrate Facebook & Gmaillike chat into Joomla Websites.
- Integrates Seamlessly with Plain Joomla, Community Builder, JomSocial, Mighty / People Touch.
- User can set their status as Available, Away & Invisible Avatar Suppot Integration with People / Mighty Touch component
- Sound Notification on every ping you receive,
- when you are not using the site Hide Link Icons on FB chat bar options in backend GroupSupport
- Integration for Other components like JomSocial, SuperGroups, GroupJive Facebook like chatbar
- Auto-Refreshing module Integration With CB Super Activity Module from Axxis Groups Integration Icons on the chatbar which links you to frequently used pages
- View activities of Jomsocial on the chatbar Module Supports Showing All online users/ Only Friends. Automatic Purging of Chat Database is supported via Cron Support.
- Gmail style bottom right display of chat boxes.
- Keeps chat boxes open and stores state (data) even when pages are browsed/refreshed similar to Facebook.
- Displays Sent at
after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- Displays X says
& blinks chat boxes when window is not in focus.
- Minimize and close chat boxes.
- Includes Jomsocial & CB Plugins to show status on profile.
The Support subscription entitles you to support as well as access to updates for the product during this period. You can install the product on as many sites as you want, but support will be provided for one domain only. You can keep using the product on your site for life but updates can only be accessed in the subscription period.
Current Version Published on November 23, 2012
Extension Type / Compatibility:
* Does this extension have extra files e.g. jquery, mootools?
Extension has not got special features, all extension parameters explained at the module back-end very clearly. All you need to do is rolling mouse over the parameter title to get information.
Support from Extension Developer Available on his website via Forums and Support Ticket
November 23, 2012
Comments - Questions
There are no comments/questions for this extension....
Do not hesitate to ask by using form on the right column