jGive Donations and Funding Solution for Joomla
jGive is a powerful new “crowd funding” extension that enables your members to create fundraising projects; accept donations.
- Features of jGive Campaigns
- Let your users create their own fundraising projects or campaigns. Besides other details to educate visitors about their project, they can also set a fundraising goal ($50, $500, $5000, etc).
- Campaigns are featured on the site with a nice blog display with the ability to filter by user.
- The fund raising goal & remaing amount are showin on campaign pages.
- Multiple campaigns per user are supported. Campaign Donors jGive lets you show your campaign donors in a nice tab on your Campaign page.
- Its a great way to say thank you ! Donor Name, Donation amount & If you have Community Builder or JomSocial, user avatars will also be shown in a nice grid against all donations.
- Donors also have an option to not be listed publicly in which case, they will be hidden on this view.
- Give Backs Users can set up their own “levels” of donations/rewards. For example, for a $25 donation, “Bob” will send each donor a signed thank you card. For a $50 donation, Bob will personally call them to thank them, etc.
- These “Give Back” rewards are prominently displayed on the Campaign page.
- Site Commissions The Admin can charge a payment commission fee if they wish to cover the payment gateway & other expenses they might incur.
- This commission is subtracted from the donations recieved before making payouts.
- Donations & Data capture jGive makes it super easy to let users donate to your campaign & let you quickly capture the user data needed.
- Multiple Payment options J!Give comes powered with Techjoomla common payment gateway system for Joomla & supports over 10 payment gateways to handle your Donations.
- My Campaigns Offers a quick & easy way to see the list of campaigns the user is running on the website with a snapshot of performance.
- My Donations A snapshot view showing the donors a list of all the donations he or she has made to date. My Payouts Show the Campaign owner a history of his payouts & details of how much the site owes them. Campaign wise reports Admins can get a birds eye view of the campaigns running on their site using this report. It shows a consolidated view of total Donations received for the campaign & commissions for it.
- Donations Report View showing all the donations happening on the site with Campaign filters.
- Payouts Reports We give an easy to use Payouts manager where the admin can see pending payouts & document them easily.
- Actual payments from the site to campaign owners need to be handled offline. This can be automated at request as a custom project Scheduling & Advanced Options
- The Campaign owner can schedule a start date & end date for his campaign & schedule them in advance if needed.
- Advanced options like "Allowing Donations to Exceed Goal Amount" & deciding if donations should be need publicly or not.
- Social Integrations jGive Integrates with JomSocial, Community Builder & JomWall for User Data, Avatars & Activity Stream data push.
- You can opt to use user data, avatar & activity stream integrations from any of these extensions.
- You can also chose to integrate with Joomla if you dont have or need these integrations.
Joomla 2.5X PHP version 5.0 or greater MySQL version 4.1.2 or greater
Current Version Published on November 23, 2012
Extension Type / Compatibility:
* Does this extension have extra files e.g. jquery, mootools?
Extension has not got special features, all extension parameters explained at the module back-end very clearly. All you need to do is rolling mouse over the parameter title to get information.
Support from Extension Developer Available on his website via Forums and Support Ticket
November 23, 2012
Comments - Questions
There are no comments/questions for this extension....
Do not hesitate to ask by using form on the right column