People Suggest for JomSocial and Community Builder
Facebook and LinkedIn have more than proven the importance of having an intelligent suggestion system to enhance the depth of connections in a Social network
- Note that Each of the logic systems used is a sub product in itself & has its own set of features additional to the common ones for people suggest.
- JomSocial / CB Integration option.
- Chose whether to fetch data from Community Builder or from JomSocial Set User Count
- The Admin can control how many suggestions to show Multiple Logic Modes
- The admin can chose from various logic modes or combinations in order to chose how the module will behave.
- Recommended Friends (Currently only available for JomSocial.
- It comes with its own JomSocial Plugin.
- Mutual Friend Analysis (Formerly People You May Know)
- Imported Contacts Analysis (Invitex Integration)
- Profile Based Suggestions ( Formerly Network Suggest)
- User Preference based Profile Suggestions Combinations of the above based on our Priority Decision system
- Randomised Selection Mode Photo based display
- Decide if you want to display users only if they have Photos Matrix Layouts Chose how many columns to use to display suggestions
- Unlimited Copies You can create unlimited copies of the module in this mode & configure each differently. Look at our Use Cases section for examples of how you can use this mode.
- Show Reason for suggestions
- The user is shown the reason based on which the suggestion is shown below the suggestion based on which logic systems were used.
- Add As Friend Ability to Add As friend from the module itself
- Ignore Suggestions Ignore suggestions that you dont like & you wont see them again !
- JBolo Integration Allows you to initiate chats using JBolo from the module itself Name/Username Display Admin can chose if he wants to display the name or the username of suggestions
Current Version Published on November 23, 2012
Extension Type / Compatibility:
* Does this extension have extra files e.g. jquery, mootools?
Extension has not got special features, all extension parameters explained at the module back-end very clearly. All you need to do is rolling mouse over the parameter title to get information.
Support from Extension Developer Available on his website via Forums and Support Ticket
November 23, 2012
Comments - Questions
There are no comments/questions for this extension....
Do not hesitate to ask by using form on the right column