Disable Mootools Features
Sometimes you need to disable Mootools Library or jQuery Library to prevent your site / page(s) from multiple loading of jQuery of Mootools Libraries
Disabling Mootools Library will effect the performance of your website positively.
- Enable - Disable Mootools Library for the entire site only for selected page(s)
- Enable - Disable jQuery Library for entire site or only for selected page(s)
- Enable - Disable Bootstrap for entire site or only for selected page(s)
- Plugin works at front-end only, you do not need to worry for /administrator area. It will not disable Mootools at back-end.
Mootools option Disables 4 js files - around 330 kB
jQuery option Disables 4 js files - around 100 kB
Disable Mootools is released on 01 February 2017
Last Update made on 15 February 2017
Current Version is 1.0.2
We added menu item option(s) - You can enable disable the Mootools, jQuery and Bootstrap at selected page(s)
We added options for jQuery and Bootstrap - You can optionally disable or enable jQuery or Bootstrap Libraries too!
We reply support questions at our Support Board.
Click here to visit the Support Board
and create a support ticket.
Your support request for Free Extensions will be answered latest in 72 Hours.
- You will receive the Disable Mootools to your email address
- Go to your site's /administrator area, at horizontal menu click Extensions > Manage > Install
- You will tabs at the middle of the page, click to Upload Package File
- at Extension package file area click to Select File and browse downloaded file.
- After selecting the package click to Upload & Install button
- If Disable Mootools is installed successfully, you will see a success message and extension description.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask at Support Base
- There are 3 tabs :
- Each tab has 2 options
Menu ıtem - you can select multiple menu items
Enable/Disable - enable or disable
- If you do not select any menu item and select Enable, then plugin will disable selected library at entire site.
- If you want to disable only at some pages then you can select via menu item option to disable only at selected pages.
All parameters are explained very clearly at plugin backend.
All you need to do:
- Go to your site /administrator
- At horizontal menu click to Extensions > Plugins
- Search for Disable Mootools
- Click the Disable Mootools and Open the extension
- Roll your mouse over the parameter title
- You will see the Information about Parameter and underneath the Parameter Title
English language files are Language Files
available in the installation package.